Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Huzzah! A Release!

Today I'm celebrating my first time in an anthology! VACATION WITH A VAMPIRE, featuring stories by me, Michele Hauf, and Lisa Childs, is now available!  My story, Vivi and the Vampire, is set in the world of my book RENEGADE ANGEL, and tells the tale of how Justin, the overworked vampire king of Terra Noctem, finally (reluctantly) goes on vacation and meets his match in an off-duty vampire slayer.  It was a LOT of fun to return to that world, and I hope you'll enjoy it too!  Just click HERE or the picture in the sidebar to head to Amazon:)  RT praised my story for its "well-developed characters and sparkly dialogue."  Yes!  I am SPARKLY! 

5 comments:

  1. I wonder if it´s okay if I add you as a friend on Facebook?:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marie, certainly! I'm just Kendra Leigh Castle on there...I think there's a link on the site under Contact.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is going on my next order on Amazon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated release day! I missed this! Had to work yesterday. So excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete