Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Battle of the Sexies: Sidekick Edition

So today at Book Faery Reviews (my post should be up after noon), none other than Ty MacGillivray's best friend Jaden Harrison is participating in the Battle of the Sexies: Sidekick Edition.  Swing by and give him some love, if you're so inclined!  He doesn't really consider himself a sidekick, of course...but I was happy to put him out there and let him strut his stuff anyway:)  There's a fun giveaway involved, too, so check it out!

Hope everyone is having a good week!

4 comments:

  1. *Runs off to see the post* My good week will be better when I'm off work. Hope you're having a great one Kendra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ana! Hmm, I just went and checked and the post isn't up yet...maybe later this afternoon? I don't know, I was told it was scheduled for today. Have a great day too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so lovin your Dark Dynasties Series...I started reading Dark Awakenings on Wednesday and have to force myself to put the book down and get some things done around the house; I'm devouring the book, on page 256 and loving every word.
    I just can't express how much I love the characters and the world you've created.
    You are one of my favorite discoveries this year.
    So excited to hear about future books.
    Thank you for sharing this awesome story.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cindy, you have so totally made my day...everything you said means a lot to me. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete