Monday, May 14, 2012

Rainy Monday


Looks like my plants are going to be watered by nature for most of the week!  Huzzah! (says the world's laziest gardener)

I've got things to do today, like always.  Much of which involves buckling down and working to finish my second Cravings for Harlequin, a novelette that will be called Taming the Dragon.  I probably don't have to tell you what the hero is.

Beyond that, I expect my edits for Immortal Craving (looks like a late January 2013 release), the fourth Dark Dynasties book, will turn up soon.  This is probably a good thing, despite the fact that edits are never very fun, even if they're ultimately very satisfying.  I've been on kind of a break since I finished writing it ("kind of" meaning I've puttered with TTD and also wrote the better part of a random proposal just because I had this funky idea), and I always feel out of sorts when I'm not actively writing.  My brain needs the break, I tell myself.  And then I'm interested in twenty bazillion things and easily distracted by shiny objects, and I have an awful time figuring out what to do with myself. 

This time, I started playing banjo and watching Dr. Who.  Not necessarily at the same time.

I also tried to read 50 Shades.  Yeah...wasn't for me.  But I'm not a Twilight girl, either, so I don't think I'm even close to being the target audience.  I'm going to dig into Nalini Singh's Angels' Flight in preparation for the new Guild Hunter book coming out in September.  I am beyond excited about that book.  It's Jason's story.  My reaction to hearing this?  A sound that probably hurt the ears of every dog in a ten mile radius.  I lurve me some Jason.

Hope everyone has a good/tolerable Monday (I personally do not like them, Sam I Am) with a steady supply of coffee.  Or tea.  I've been indulging my Chai addiction lately.  Yum:)   

2 comments:

  1. You're back! So good to see you blogging again! I've got to go back now and see what I've missed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I'm back! Only just started back up, so there isn't much to see...yet:) I've been gone long enough, hopefully I can find something to talk about!

    ReplyDelete