Friday, July 22, 2011

Traveling Again

Happy Friday everyone! Posting has been a little lighter this week since I've made my last road trip of the summer...I needed to head down to steamy North Carolina and see my gramma. I'm having a hard time believing we're almost in August! Actually, I'm trying to ignore it:) Hope you all had a good week! I have a couple more guest spots coming up next week at VampChix and Reading Between the Wines, so I'll let you know when those go up. I've had some great reader feedback lately, so thanks to everyone for that! Two big things I'm getting: people really like Jaden, and they really like Vlad! Which is good, since I'd like to have book 4 be about Vlad. Readers would also like Lily to get off her butt and call Bay:) I promise, offstage, she did just that!

Have a great weekend, everyone! I have to go...my spazzy youngest dog is counter surfing again!

2 comments:

  1. Kendra,
    I'm so happy and excited for you and the success of Dark Awakening. I'm glad everyone agrees with me. This is a awesome new book and a you introduced great characters to love and we look forward to reading about Jaden and Vlad. And I'm so relieved Lily called Bay. I can sleep better, knowing that, poor girl isn't still freaking out. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Counter surfing? LOL. Have a super great weekend Kendra! I'm reading Dark Awakening now (Finally got some downtime) and I'm loving it!

    ReplyDelete