Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Busy Day

I'm working on brain overload today.  Trying to clear up my outline for Damien's book (I have gone begging to my editor...she's great, and I'm having some problems with the hero's motivation, so hopefully she can help).  Gotta get my word count for DD #2.  Need to do %$&#@! Kenpo X at some point.  I actually like this one, as there's a lot of punching and kicking.  Very cathartic.  And I should probably fold laundry.  Laundry is my curse.  There is always more of it, and I'm always behind in folding it.  Anyway, this is a drive-by posting, but I will give you, hmm...I think I'll give you Charlie the Unicorn.  Funny and stupid works for a gloomy Tuesday:-)

1 comment:

  1. OH. MY. GOD! My daughter and her cousin found that on you tube and she recorded a part of it somehow and set it for her ringtone on her phone. Every time she got a text or her phone rang I'd hear that and it drove me nuts! Hilarious!

    I don't know what to expect in the way of weather today, it's still pretty overcast at about 8a. But I saw the news, and it ain't pretty out there. It's snowing in TX! All the flights to NY have been canceled from SFO.

    You'll get your word count! Have fun punching and kicking. Sounds like fun actually!

    ReplyDelete